STATEMENT OF FAITH
It is to be noted that no grouping of words can fully express all that might be said or implied concerning our convictions and doctrinal position. However, as a general and comprehensive expression of the principal truths for which The Thinking Child Christian Academy stands, the following is our Statement of Faith:
1. THE TRINITY: We believe in one God, existing in a Trinity of persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John15:26), Who are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power (Matthew 3:16, 17).
2. THE BIBLE: We believe the Bible is the Word of God, verbally inspired and without error as originally written, and that the 66 canonical books of Scripture comprise the only infallible rule of faith and practice for the Christian (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21).
3. THE PLAN OF SALVATION: We believe in Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 1:20), born of the Virgin Mary (Luke1:35), Whose sinless life and a sacrificial death on the cross for the redemption of sinners provides a sufficient and complete expiation for their guilt (Ephesians 1:7). We believe that Jesus rose again for our justification (Romans 4:25), ascended into Heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding for all those who come unto God by Him (Hebrews 7:25). We are "looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ," (Titus 2:13), and believe that all things shall finally be subjected to God through Him. (I Corinthians 15:25- 28).
4. THE CHURCH: We believe that the true church, which is the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23), is formed by the Holy Spirit's work of all those who trust Christ as their Savior (Ephesians 2:22, I Corinthians 12:12).
5. THE CHRISTIAN'S MINISTRY: In view of Christ's great commission to His disciples (Matthew 28:19, 20) and recognizing the lost condition of all those who fail to accept the Gospel message (John 3:18, 36), we believe in the urgency of every Christian's responding to the Great Commission of Christ. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
The Thinking Child Christian Academy is dedicated to helping carry out the plan of God in this age in conformity with the last command of our Savior to "be witnesses unto me...unto the uttermost part of the earth." (Acts 1:8)